© Mi Cielo 2018
13 Boulevard Pierre 1er • Le Bouscat • France • Tel: 05.33.48.94.49 • firstname.lastname@example.org
open: WEDNESDAY-SATURDAY 10h30-19h00 • SUNDAY: 10h-13h30
ARE YOU PLANNING TO SPEND YOUR HOLIDAYS IN BORDEAUX AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT DESSERT?
Christmas is almost here!! Our chef Diego has prepared for you the most delicious Christmas desserts. All made 100% with natural colours, flavours and of course, lots of love! We understand that after having a heavy Christmas meal, you would like to have something light and not too sweet, therefore we try our best to give you all the flavour without the excess of sugar and heaviness!
We are already taking reservations, make sure you pass by our shop or give us a call in case you’re not in Bordeaux to pass your order!
- Raspberry and blackcurrant bûche. Made with a sponge base, raspberry crémeux, intense confit of raspberry and blackcurrant pieces, light raspberry and fresh mint cream, crunchy crumble.
- Three chocolates Valrhona bûche. Sacher cake, dark chocolate sabayon, white chocolate crémeux, light milk chocolate cream, crunchy chocolate slabs.
- Apple -Caramel bûche. Soft cake, Tahitian vanilla-tonka crémeux, apples slowly roasted with clementine juice, caramel cream, milk chocolate stars.
- Ice Cream Chocolate and Hazelnut bûche. (available for 6 people). Soft chocolate cake, Crunchy crumble cacao, hazelnut paste parfait, crunchy milk chocolate glaze, crunchy rocks, touch of honey Italian meringue .
4 people: 26€
6 people: 38 €
8 people 50 €
As we are a small boutique that makes everything homemade and fresh, we only offer our bûches for the 24 Decembre. On December 25th, we also propose our trays of mini choux by order.
- Classic mini choux. 5 chocolate, 5 Tahitian vanilla, 5 praliné
- Exotic mini choux. 5 passion fruit-mango, 5 mandarine-coconut, 5 red fruits
Welcome to Mi Cielo Pâtisserie, a French fine pastry shop with an exotic flair located in the vibrant city of Bordeaux, France. Welcome to the delicious and natural world of our pastry chef Diego CERVANTES!
We are proud to be part of the tiny 1% of all pastries in France that made everything from scratch… bases, creams, macarons, chocolate, everything in Mi Cielo is 100% homemade.
We stand for:
- Fresh seasonal ingredients
- Flavorful experiences
- 100% homemade
- We don’t use any artificial colors or flavors
- Always providing the best quality
- Supporting our community by buying local raw materials
- Providing delicous desserts without being to sweet or heavy
- Dessert innovation
- Focusing on the quality of each sweet creation
Nous parlons français, anglais et espagnol.
We speak english! Hablamos español!
If you would like a big cake or our bites, they must be ordered in advance. Please contact us to give you our latest creations available
As everything we do is fresh, all of our big cakes and bites are available on demand. If you would like to order one, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone 05.33.48.94.49 and we’ll be happy to help you!
Bonne nouvelle! We would like to give you a little bit of Mexico with our homemade quesadillas! You can order them with chicken, veggies, 4 cheese, sausage or chorizo – red bell pepper. All of them come with a side “pico de gallo de la casa” and a side salad.
If you would like to listen to our interview in “France Bleu Gironde” click here!
If you would like to read our interview from “Bordeaux Bussiness ” (french) click here!
To read the article from Marion Bel, please click here!
To read the article from “Glion Institute of Higher Education, please click here!
You can read the article from Les Assietes Gourmands made by Chantal Descazeaux by clicking here!